1) Discretionary funds sent directly to Serkadis are preferred.
These funds assist Serkadis and Selam with living and medical expenses directly. Funds can be transferred to Account #2460970244, Routing # 121000358 (for electronic) and 122000661 (for paper). Checks can be made out to "Serkadis Krohm" memoline "Selam Fund" and sent to the address below.
2) For Tax Exempt Donations:
To give a tax-exempt donation your support will be given to Serkadis and Selam through the Child Leader Project, an international non-profit committed to youth and young adult leadership in a global community. Please note, PayPal does charge a small % fee per transaction. If you would like all of your funds to support the Selam Fund, please consider sending a check or money order to "Selam Fund C/O Child Leader Project, P.O. Box 51333, Riverside, CA 92517". Please make your check out to "Child Leader Project" with "Selam Fund" in the memo line.
For more information about Child Leader Project, visit www.childleaderproject.org.
- Donations to support medical and living expenses for Selam and Serkadis
- Physical therapist-
- Occupational therapist
- Accessible housing near to UCR and accessible via wheelchair
- Wheelchair and other mobility supplies
To assist, please email:
GRATITUDE: What we have received... (As of 8 Oct 2011)- Accountant to assist with financial accountability for our non-profit sponsor, Child Leader Project
- $12,000+ in donations from the community since 1 Oct 2011!